Top Max greenhouses are designed to be covered with polycarbonate sheets. Their high insulation properties are suitable in cold climates. They typically are designed with 3" columns every 4 meters, but may be reinforced to handle the weight of snow, with columns placed ever 2 meters. A lateral roof vent enables controlled use of natural ventilation. Like other Top Greenhouse models, Top Max Greenhouses offer the maximum capacity for environmental and climate control by using computer-operated, automated systems.
Top Max comes in 3 diffrent options
- No roof window
- Single roof window (motorized with rack & pinion system)
- Double roof window (motorized with rack & pinion system)
- Gable spans of 8-9.6m
- Height of gutter - 4m, 4.5 or 5m
- Total height - 6-6.5m
- Reinforced for trellising load of 25 Kg/m².
- Width of roof vent - 2.6m
- Height of opening - 1.10m
- Ventilation rate of the total greenhouse area: 12% in the single roof vent type and 24% in the double vent type.
- Roof vent may not surpass the maximum top height to prevent water swelling in the coverings due to heavy rains.
- Roof vent is electrically operated by gear motors and a rack and pinion operation system.
Choose a Top Max Greenhouse when:
- Extreme cold weather
- Snow is common
- Winds are high